IBM Remote Technical Support - z/OS SW Services Specialist
IIBM is looking for experienced z/OS SW Services Specialist.
Employee in this role participates in remote technical support of IBM software products on Z platform, including but not limited by z/OS, DFSMS, DB2 Host, IMS, TWS.
The employee is a member of an international Front-End virtual support team, assisting R/CIS, Central and East Europe, Middle East clients and will be responsible to handle and solve Z related PMRs (being able for troubleshooting, collecting and analyzing appropriate logs, dumps, providing how-to answers and performance related advises) and involve appropriate Back-End teams for investigations if necessary.
Employee in this role also participates in delivery of local R/CIS support contracts (Enhanced Technical Support) and projects, including installations, consulting, performance management within the area of specialization.
- 5-6 years of Z related experience with specialization in either z/OS itself or related products, like DB2 Host (most desired), IMS, z/VSE, z/VM, TWS, WAS for z/OS, MQ for z/OS, SA, Lotus Host.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Negotiate with customers and internal IBM teams to ensure the customer’s best interests are pursued
- Problem solving and time management skills
- Fluency in Russian and English languages
To view more Job details and apply directly https://jobs3.netmedia1.com/cp/faces/job_summary?job_id=GTS-0613496