Senior Manager, Engineering
|Job Description |
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develops and implements SVPG (Symmetrix & Virtualization Products) Russia COE strategy
· Develops Russia COE capabilities in line with SVPG strategy, works with SVPG VPs and directors on regular basis in order to create and implement development plans for Russia COE SVPG team.
· Matrix manages teams (up to 40 people) and ensure effective team co-ordination and communication within the SVPG team and with other COE teams
· Represents Russia COE SVPG team in SVPG forums, serves as a liaison
· Manages learning and development plans for the teams and individual employees
· In case a new project is initiated, builds a new team, acts as a project manager at the first stage of the project
· Participates in all COE-wide engineering and management activities, represents SVPG operation in COE management team
· Reports to Engineering Director
· Responsible for developing work plans, assigning tasks, and managing teams and individuals.
· Provides innovative solutions to complex problems, communicates progress toward project/program goals.
· Develops functional processes and operational policies within the area managed.
· Provides professional mentorship and guidance to his/her subordinates.
· Collaborates with corresponding Engineering teams in US
· Monitors the completion of tasks within time constraints and ensures that technical and functional objectives are met.
· Responsible for implementing operational and strategic policies and directives and for sharing information with related groups/projects.
· Higher education in Computer science, SW engineering or related
· At least 5 year experience working in a big SW development company
· Experience in working in a multicultural, distributed SW Engineering team
· Experience to lead a team of at least 20 people
· Strong Interpersonal skills
· Excellent people management skills
· Excellent communication skills in English and Russian
· Good presentation skills
· Project management experience
· Mentoring/Coaching skills
· Understanding of business environment
· Ability to work in stressful and fast changing environment
· Business development experience
· Background in Storage domain is a major plus
Experience in working as a contact point for the customer in SW development project
· Broad knowledge of SW development methodologies and techniques
· Medical insurance for employees and their family
· Life insurance
· Paid personal/sick/vacation days
· Professional training programs
· Corporate cell phone service
· Comfortable office location
· Flexible working hours
· Car allowance
| Добавил: XOpen |
Контактное лицо: Сергей
Добавлять комментарии могут только зарегистрированные пользователи.